Currently we don't have any open positions, but if you are interested in possible future opportunities and are like us, in love with the CDN, DNS and global network infrastructure space, as well as providing unbiased data and helping customers, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Title: Senior Full-stack Node.js Engineer
Job Description:Currently we are looking for experienced Senior Full-stack Node.js Engineer to
help us build and maintain new features while staying fast and stable under high
load. The importance of the position is in owning the responsibility for support and
improvement of our existing product portfolio, as well as overseeing the impact on
future infrastructure development. Getting things done, attitude and ability to see a
bigger picture are the traits of work ethics we believe go hand in hand with the
This is a full-time remote position with full support from our side to
organize the working process.
- Backend experience with Node.js (Rx.js, Async, Inversify, TypeScript)
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience with Docker containers and microservice approaches.
- Experience with RDBMs (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc...) or CDBMs (Redshift, ClickHouse etc..)
- Analytical thinking and high level of attention to detail
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player, who is ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternatively better solutions
- Experience with development production-ready solutions
- Linux advanced user.
- Intermediate level of English